Welcome to ZippyStarter! These terms of service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of ZippyStarter ("we", "us" or "our") Next.js boilerplate ("Product"). By accessing or using the Product, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
The Product is provided under a license that allows you to use it for End Client (commercial), and Personal work.
For further clarification view the license page.
All intellectual property rights in the Product, including but not limited to its code, design, and documentation, are owned by us. Your use of the Product does not grant you any rights to our intellectual property beyond the scope of the license.
You are allowed to modify the Product for your use in client & personal projects. However, these modifications do not transfer any ownership rights of the modified Product to you.
The Product is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
ZippyStarter ("Beta Version") is available to selected users for the purpose of testing and providing feedback.
- Eligibility and Access: Access to the Beta Version is discretionary and is offered to a limited number of users. Eligible users for the Beta Version are required to agree to additional terms and conditions, if any, provided at the time of the beta release.
- Use of Beta Version: you acknowledge that the Beta Version:
- May contain bugs, errors, and other issues that could cause system or other failures and data loss.
- Will evolve, and change, possibly on a regular basis.
- And the Alpha version may be completely different in the future.
- Feedback: Your feedback on the Beta Version's performance, usability, and bug reports are highly valued and completely optional. By providing feedback, you grant us the right to use this feedback without restriction for the improvement of ZippyStarter and our other products.
- No Warranty: The Beta Version is provided “as-is” without any warranties, and your use of the Beta Version is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any damage or loss incurred by you as a result of using the Beta Version.
- Termination of Beta Access: We reserve the right to terminate the Beta Version or your access to it at any time without notice and without any liability to you.
- Refusal of Access: We reserve the right to refuse access without any liability to you.
- Marketing: In the course of our marketing activities, we may utilize publicly available information such as your public posts, social media handles, avatars, and interactions with our social media content.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Product; (b) any conduct or content of any third party on the Product.
Amendments to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will provide notice of any changes by posting the new Terms on our website and updating the "Last Updated" date at the top of these Terms.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of where we are registered.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact me: email@example.com.